Liternum History
Liternum was built in 194 A.C., together with Puteoli and Volturnum. It was a colony placed on the Western side of the Lago Patria.

It was meant to host 300 veterans of Scipione's army. the urbanisitic structure goes back to that periodand only in 1932 some importntmonuments were discovered.

During further excavations some relics were brought to light and they will be shown in the museum planned to be built in this area.




Call and Book!
ph: +39 081 334 70 38

Hotel Liternum
Via Carrafiello, 8
80014 - Giugliano in Campania (NA) - Italy
Tel. +39 081 334 70 38
Fax +39 081 839 11 07
Cel. +39 329 833 39 53
p.iva 07731980632

Scavi di Liternum

Creazione Siti Web